Accuraco was commissioned as Project Manager to provide a new accommodation strategy for the Pitcher Partners business.
With their current office accommodation lease expiring in mid-2018, Pitcher Partners had taken the opportunity to harness the forthcoming move to transition the business into a format that was best suited for a dynamic organisation. This involved the research, development and delivery of an alternative accommodation, through to the successful completion of the project. In turn, this facilitated the improved delivery of service to Pitcher Partners clients and organisational growth into the future.
Key characteristics of the project included:
- Fitout of approximately 9,000 – 11,000m2 of office accommodation within a new or refurbished location;
- Accommodation for between 600 to 650 staff;
- An integrated fitout with Mirvac at 664 Collins Street;
- The project was required to transition the business to a new way of working, embracing the structural changes currently occurring in the Accounting and Advisory industry.
- Deliver new, fully fitted office accommodation prior to the current lease expiry of 30 June 2018.