Royal Pines Day Spa
Jun-12 to Mar-14
Specialist Resort Day Spa Facility
Full Project Management and Contract Administration
Fully designed and documented with a fixed lump sum construction procurement
Accuraco was engaged as Project Manager to deliver this high-end designed project at RACV’s Royal Pines Resort on the Gold Coast, a premium resort of 331 guest accommodation rooms, a 27-hole golf course, seven restaurants, extensive conference facilities, an all-weather tennis centre and outdoor pools.
The Day Spa was designed and managed from Melbourne with RACV client representatives and a full consultant team including specialist spa, interior design and lighting specialists. The design of the Day Spa is of the highest quality and design detail reflects the commitment of RACV to provide the highest quality resorts and facilities.
The scope and features in the design of the Day Spa included:
- A tensile roof that creates a stunning finish to the building and maintains a consistent theme throughout the Resort.
- Glass link entry way that leads into the entry foyer and reception of the Day Spa.
- A private relaxing lounge that contains views overlooking the lake.
- The newly relocated hair salon with large windows to take advantage of the views.
- A make-up room that offers premium treatments such as manicures and pedicures.
- Four dry treatment rooms and two wet treatment rooms.
- Two couples treatment rooms with access to a private spa and shower on the balcony.
- A spray tanning booth.
- Six change rooms including one for disabled use.
- Part verandah for guest use.
- Landscaping to compliment the new surrounds.